Wednesday, June 4, 2014

2014 BIMOS! (31 Photos)

Here we go! Here's my first set of some of your favorite Korean models and other things seen at 2014 Busan International Motor Show. A lot more coming up soon!




She's absolutely one of my favorite Korean models of all time and she's still looking smokin-hot! Glad to see her back at the scene...


A veteran of the biz but got a good gig with VW for this show...

 


Eun Bin...that scar makes her even sexier!

When I saw this model I was like, WOW! A living monument to Korean beauty, no doubt!

She always so serious when modeling, but when off-camera she's actually a funny babe...


Han Song Lee looking sweeeeeet!


Can you say THIIIICK? Bam!


 I liked Ju Da Ha's Star Wars hat...


VW's take on EVs...

 She was spinnin'round all day with these cool, semi-robotic, remote-controlled skates.

Here's you know who and her great pair of 'eyes' at the KIA booth...


 I think the theme this year is electric/hybrid cars, but nobody was paying attention to that, really...

 Look who's back in the biz!



Yikes! I only took one photo of her...I think.



oh my, my...lovely!


Lee Eun Hye looking thicker every year!

Nice Renault ride on displayed at the Samsung Motors booth. Yep, Samsung sells cars here in Korea and they're made by Renault...


 More shots coming up soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment