Friday, November 23, 2012

G-Star 2012 Photos! Blizzard Booth Babes (14)

I shot these at Blizzard's booth at this year's G-Star Game show here in Busaaaaaaan!

Wow! Amazing body!



This babe's face is so gorgeous. Isn't it? Lips, nose, eyes...smokin'! Too bad my lens focused more on her hand...

I like how in this shot my lens was perfectly focused on her face and her glove is slightly out of focus. I think I shot this in MF.
Her skin color is amazing! I heard those contact lenses can leave you permanently blind...I guess the Blizzard guys demanded "blue eyes' for this gig.


What a cute babe!
Does she look a bit like a vamp?


If they were real she would be perfect! No?




She's got some crazy, wild eyes! Doesn't she? I think she is saying "What do you mean you're going out with your friends tonight?" They can be controlling these Korean women...I tell ya coz I know.

Wow, wow! S-line going on here...baby's got back!


I know what you're thinking guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment