Friday, November 30, 2012

More G-Star 2012 Photos! (14)

Here's a mix of Korean racing queen shot by yours truly at G-Star 2012, including Hwang Mi-hee, Lee Eun-hye, Heo Yoon-mi, and other models you've not seen anywhere else because, well, they're not very famous. However, I thought they were worth a shot ;-) Enjoy guys!

I saw Eun-hye wearing short and long hair the same day...looks cute with both styles....I think.



What a pair of sexy legs. Don't ya think?

One of the least friendly KRQs in the biz...never seems happy, always worried about you shooting video. She ain't that hot but I kinda like the shot...

Now here's a jewel I didn't see at any other site. Isn't she a pleasant and fresh new face? Great smile! 

First time I walked past this girl she didn't seem to be willing to have her picture taken. However, after an hour or so, she was out of her booth happily modeling for photographers. Love you 2 cutie!

Cute Korean pose (Hey, whatever happened to that website?) and a lovely pair of "eyes." Agree?

Here's a monument to smokin' hot Korean racing queens. The one and only Yoon-mi. More shots of her coming up soon. A lot more! He, he...

So cute it looks like a real life doll. Wanna take her home and play with her?  Wooweeeee!

Don't really know what to make of this model. I liked her pose anyway. I wonder if she needs help with that lower stocking  on her right leg...

Nice Russian fairy for Nvidia graphics. She had a nice little dance going on...

Wow, wow, wow! Wait a minute here...so many curves and bumps, and my brakes are worn out...

The queen of racing queens. She seems different now that she's married. A bit boring, tired...worn out perhaps?

This cutie was busy handing out flyers and stuff to nerds, but when she wasn't busy,  I took quick snap of her. Cute, isn't she?

And to close this set, a truly smokin' hot racing model with a striking pose. Have a good one guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment