Wednesday, July 17, 2013

2013 Seoul Auto Salon!

Wassup fellas? How's it hangin'? Me? Well, I had me a really goooood time at last's week's Seoul Auto Salon. The show was...good I gotta say. A good selection of KRQs and rides. Some new models and many very well known ones. Most definitely one of the best shows to get close and personal with your favorite models. At this show most KRQs are a lot more friendly and casual, compared to other shows. Like Seoul Motor Show or BIMOS. Couple of things that's still a suck at this show is that it's still very dark! Some booths had decent lighting for their cars and KRQs, but most didn't. To make things worse, I forgot how dark it was and I didn't bring my efn flash. Another thing, it was hot! Not as hot as last year's show, but it was still hot. Both fans and KRQs were hot and sweaty! I got a lot of shots where the KRQs had extremely shiny faces and/or melted makeup. And...don't get me started with the BO. Them cheapskates have to crank up that A/C man!
Anywhooooo, lets get rollin' with the shots!

Here's a new face (new to me) at the Blackvue booth. Is she smokin' or what? More tomorrow...Peace!


No comments:

Post a Comment