Sunday, July 7, 2013

Before & After: Han Song-lee

While cutting my latest video featuring Korean racing queen Han Song-lee, I remembered I had some shots of her where she seemed, well....pretty flat. (I took these shots back when I had another website and was that other guy ;-) Well, thankfully for us, she's gone an amazing transformation and now she is one the hottest KRQs in the biz today!

Can you find what's missing in this picture? This is perhaps the first time I came across Han Song-lee back in 2010 at Seoul Auto Salon (?)...

The next time I saw her, she looked like this! She was modeling at G-Star Game Show and she knock me out fo sho! I guess she figured she had the face, the height, the legs, but something was missing. So she went for a brand new set of "big eyes." Thank you Song-lee, thank you....
And this is her at Photo and Imaging Show 2012 at the Sony booth, where I shot the video below. Smokin'! Huh? Next thing I knew, she was featured in MAXIM's magazine Korea. Bam! Anywhoooo, if you wanna see how she looks today, go to my friend's Jay webiste Missdica.com and look her up there. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment